This is the second time we have stayed here in the last 2 years and it didn't disappoint. We stayed in room 216 which has its own parking space and outside seating area (which we used to dry our clothes in 20 minutes!). The room was very comfortable as was the bed.
We ate in the corkscrew saloon and it was really busy but had a nice atmosphere. The food was tasty and the beer even better!
The shop has plenty of food and gifts and we thought it was well stocked for where it was.
We love it here and we would highly recommend experiencing this hotel as well as death valley itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis at Death, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Death Valley and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Death Valley. The Inn at Death Valley offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Death Valley has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Death Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Oasis at Death Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley