We stayed at the Ranch for one night during a 10 day road trip.
An easy drive from Las Vegas.
Check in was very busy when we arrived. There is free on site parking.
We were located in block 8. The room was fairly basic but clean. There was air conditioning.which worked and was needed as the temperature was over 100 degrees.
The Ranch is has several restaurants ,a post office, supermarket and a bar.
All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Accommodation options in Death Valley are pretty limited. This hotel is pretty basic compared to other hotels we stayed in and was also fairly expensive but overall a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley