Arrive pulling a 5th wheel. Site was changed when we arrived and was nothing near what was described. Only shower is at the swimming pool and they only open that when they feel like it, I stood outside the pool gate for two hours waiting for them to open at the time I was told it would open.
They really have you over a barrel here in the wilderness and they know it. I can't imagine staying here again.
Reservation person was uninformed.
Check-in was slow and unsatisfactory.
Employees were unhelpful, uninformed and seemed unhappy to be working here.
Trailer site was similar to Walmart parking lot without the shopping.
Facilities are old, worn and needy.
The Ranch could be so much better but it isn't!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley