Arrived here in a thunderstorm in August in 113F heat!!
A well run and comfortable hotel/complex with value for money prices and restaurants
There are a couple of restaurants, a shop, a museum and a nice swimming pool to enjoy too...and the Golf Course of course..but I would imagine that would be too hot to play in August!
I would recommend this Hotel to anyone wanting to explore the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Oasis at Death, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Death Valley and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Death Valley. The Inn at Death Valley offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Death Valley has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Death Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Oasis at Death Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley