We were not sure what to expect in the middle of the exremely hot Death Valley, but this place was brilliant. Lovely spacious twin queen bedded room with much needed air conditioning and ceiling fans. There was plenty to do there if you could stand the heat, but we did very little!
We found the staff to be very pleasant - don't know how they can stand such temperatures!
We ate at the ranch (captive audience), but it was very nice.
All in al would recommend it, but you haven't got n awful lot of choice!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furnace Creek Resort, situated in a lush oasis surrounded by the vast and arid desert of Death Valley National Park, California is just 120 miles northwest of Las Vegas, Nevada and 275 miles northeast of Los Angeles, California. This property hosts two hotels - the historic, 4-diamond, 66 room Inn at Furnace Creek and the more family oriented 224 room Ranch at Furnace Creek. The Inn at Furnace Creek offers guests elegant accommodations in the heart of Death Valley. This 4-diamond resort has operated for more than 86 years, and still pampers every guest. The Ranch at Furnace Creek has been welcoming guests since 1933 and offers a casual, family-like setting - the perfect complement to the classic elegance of the Inn at Furnace Creek. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Furnace Creek Inn and Ranch Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furnace Creek Inn And Ranch Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Furnace Creek Resort
- Furnace Creek Hotel
- Furnace Creek Ranch
- Furnace Creek Inn Death Valley