My husband and I spent one night here in August towards the end of a three week road trip. We have stayed here several times before and have always found it to be exactly what we wanted. We had one of the bigger rooms in the 49ers block. Really comfortable big room, two lovely comfortable beds, fridge, big bathroom- and amazing view of the dunes! We had breakfast in the dining room which was extremely good- and really atmospheric decor.The atmosphere here is totally informed by the location- perfect.We have a precious memory of sitting out at midnight on one of the benches (tucked away slightly up the hill to the side of the room blocks) in total peace watching the perfect sky and stars- still around 100 degrees- bliss! We would love to return and would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort