We stayed here in May for 1 night on our way to Las Vegas.
The outside looks fab being in the dessert and having an authentic accommodation.
The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The restaurant was a little over priced but food was fine.
The rooms were fine not great and not great air conditioning.
We would be happy to stay again. Its close to the sand dunes and other sites are around an hour or so away but being such a huge national park that would be the case anywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort