Stayed there 2 nights, end of march/begining of april.
The thing to know is that the rooms are pretty simple. But I found our comfortable, clean and quiet at night. Well, after all you're in the desert!
The location is fine to discover the Vallley and all the interesting viewpoints.
The pool is really a good ideia to refresh after a hot day! So is the bar, well, the saloon (very funny for a stranger like me).
At night the restaurant serves one of the best burger I've ever had. And for dessert, the hot cookies with a vanilla ice-cream was a pure delight. Big breakfast to start well the day
I liked it. Unpretencious, nice service, good location. Would recomend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort