The hotel and restaurant and bar was what could be expected in Death Valley, country style. Room was overpriced but the view made it good. The airco was very noicy but worked well. Restaurant and bar were good. We will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stovepipe Wells Village hotels, located in the heart of Death Valley National Park, is the ultimate destination for adventure traveler and families searching to explore all that Death Valley has to offer. Authentically western, rustic yet comfortable, Stovepipe Wells Village is a unique, full-service hotel featuring the Badwater Saloon and Tollhouse Restaurant. Our hotel is a full-service destination offering a variety of amenities including a gas station and a full-stocked General Store. After hiking around the badlands, sand dunes and canyons, Stovepipe Wells Village is more than a welcome sight with our friendly, knowledgeable staff, great food and cold drinks. It's a place where history is made and legends born. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stovepipe Wells Village Hotel Death Valley National Park
- Stovepipe Wells Village Resort