“Great Food Busy place”

Annie Creek Restaurant
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Just spent several days at Crater Lake, Annie Creek is exceptional however expect to wait this place is a "sea of humainity" We had both Breakfast and Dinner there nightly and both were of great quality and value.It is obvious of its overwealming popularity by the sure numbers of folks waiting to get in and the consistently packed house. Patience are paramount but the wait is worth it.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Be prepared to have leftovers. We stopped here for breakfast on a Tuesday morning and they were packed! While we waited we strolled through the gift shop. Be prepared to wait though, because they are one of the few breakfast places in the area.

I wasn't expecting much but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of our food and the portion sizes. We ordered panackes (they were delicious), the country fried steak and eggs (huge and yummy), the omelet (I could barely eat it all), and the platter. We especially liked the fresh berry jam for the biscuits or your toast.

I felt bad for the servers, as they were running around all over the place but were genuinely trying to provide good service. The server to table ratio seemed a bit off but maybe someone called out that day.

I'd go there again for the price, portion sizes and quality. I also enjoyed being able to watch the cook prepare our food from our table, as there is glass surrounding the cooking area within close distance to all the tables.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Ordered the chili to be safe, & kids got the chicken nuggets. Both were so salty, it was almost inedible. Services was a bit lacking as well since we had to ask 4 people to finally take our order (about 10 min). You are trapped though, no real other choices around except for the lodge but they stopped serving lunch at 2:30pm.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

While staying in the park lodging, we had dinner one night at Annie's which is located in the Village (not the lodge) area. There is nothing fancy about the place, but it does offer reasonable sit-down service at fair prices - specially compared to other national park place we have eaten at.

My suggestion, try the pizza. We found it to be very good - similar to anything we normally get at a 'pizza joint' - and the price was very reasonable. The large served the two of us with enough leftovers for a light lunch the next day.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My wife and I had enjoyed an incredible several days at Crater Lake National Park. On our last day, we were looking for a place inside the park to eat and decided on this restaurant.

It serves very standard fare, such as fish and chips, pizza and burgers but it also offers a salad bar option for dinner. The salad bar was fine and just what I was in the mood for at dinner. My wife enjoyed some seafood. The service is not the best, but you get to see people from many countries around the world. And the prices are reasonable compared to the main lodge where dinner costs a LOT.

It's casual dining, the prices are reasonable, and it's near the Crater Lake National Park exit. Stop by if you're not in a hurry, and simply want to take time to eat and relax.