“We had the best Pulled pork sandwich ever!”

Carlsbad Caverns Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“We had the best Pulled pork sandwich ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Normally food services in tourist areas are hasty, expensive, and rough. But this one in the center was amazing. Foods are fresh, clean; services are friendly and fast that made you feel that they truly tried to make you feel comfortable for your tour experience rather than their business or economy. They are also efficient too!

• Visited May 2013

Iowa
“Very good cheese quesedillas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ate lunch here on our recent trip to the caverns. The restaurant is in the visitor's center, next to the gift shop.
They had several items to choose from. The employees stand behind the food counter, and get what hot items you request. You then pay at the registers. I could see this set-up being very time consuming when the restaurant is busy. Fortunately we ate early enough that there was only one other couple in line ahead of us.
I ordered a cheese quesedilla, which was really good. My kids got the cheese quesidilla kids meals, and liked them. My husband got a taco. The kids got juice boxes included in their kids meals, and my husband and I got the fountain drinks (you buy your cup from the cashier when you pay).
I thought the prices a bit high; my quesadilla was almost nine bucks. I expected high prices considering the location.

• Visited May 2013
Martinez, California
“A Surprise at the Park”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the prices of the food and what they had to offer...they use the freshest ingredients and local fare.

Maui, Hawaii
“Edible Food @ National Park Prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Normal food as served by most National Parks. Somewhat overpriced not to much of a selection, but your out in nowhere land, what do you expect.

Quebec City, Canada
“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

You can get very good healthy food there and we really appreciate. You can get unhealthy food too if you like. They also have vegeterian burgers.