“Very good pizza and pastries ”
Review of Bryce Canyon Pines

Bryce Canyon Pines
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

Ate pizza from here our second night in park because dining in lodge restaurant not up to par first night. Pizza was great. Service friendly and efficient. Also bought excellent pastries there early morning.

Reviewed September 8, 2016

Breakfasts were great there. Service was good and friendly too. The dining area was a little loud but they had comfy booths

Reviewed September 8, 2016

We ate here for several meals because we were staying in the motel. Everything we had was good and reasonably priced. The service was friendly. I ate the pie even if I didn't have room for it, twice. The blueberry banana creme pie was a revelation to me. I also tried the lemon raspberry pie, which was good, but definitely a second favorite. We tried the elk burger despite the waitress advising us that it is very lean, and therefore some people find it dry. It was tasty all the same.
The staff is also happy to give you some ideas for visits to nearby attractions.

1  Thank Carol Y
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Steaks were tasty, moist and cooked as ordered and a decent value with sides. Normally I would give our meal 4 stars but it appeared to be a much better value than other options (pricier steakhouses) and there are very few options in this small town area, so in Tropic/Bryce Canyon, I consider it 4.5.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Nettie2010
Reviewed September 5, 2016

We loved this place. It is simple American diner fare done well. I enjoyed a club sandwich and the rest of the family had burgers. It was all perfect. We all swore that we would save room for dessert (this is pie country). Unfortunately, none of us managed it because our dinners were so good. I have a feeling missing the pie was a big mistake. I can't recommend the service enough. Our server was a young woman, who in addition to being lovely, was friendly efficient and downright sweet. This was one of our favorite meaqls during our eight day vacation.

Date of visit: June 2016