“Satisfaction Guaranteed”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Toronto, Canada
“Satisfaction Guaranteed”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

After a long day of hiking in Bryce Canyon I wanted a good meal and a beer. I saw this restaurant along the road and decided to give it a try. The service was prompt and friendly. I ordered a chicken dinner and a beer that came with soup or salad.

I did not have to wait too long until my meal arrived - but - the chicken breast was way under done, verging on raw. I pointed this out to the cook who immediately apologized and said he would look after it. A while latter my meal arrived again. It was a whole new meal, not my old one re-done. The food was hot and cooked properly and very good. I followed it up with apple pie with ice-cream.

When I went to pay for my meal they insisted that the meal, the desert and the beer were on the house and they again apologized for the mistake on the first order. What a great way to treat a customer!

I'm giving this restaurant an excellent review because the food and service were very good and their sense of customer satisfaction was excellent!

2 Thank Omero L

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Awesome prime rib and pie!!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I tried dinner here and I really enjoyed my prime rib and my wife enjoyed her chicken dish.
The salad bar and soup were great.
We fell in love with the Fosters Pie with ice cream. A must have.
Good service and comfy seating with a view and only a few minutes drive from most hotels.

1 Thank James B
Colorado
“Moderate to Great.”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stopped at this place after a freak spring break snow storm. Rubys, the other "main event" in town was 30 people deep in the waiting line. We skipped it for this place.

Decent prices, fast service, decent food. The brownies are like rocks. Literally, ROCK HARD. Barely edible. The prime rib was nothing to write home about, but it was pretty darn good.

The snow, with the small town feel this place gave was perfect for us that night.

San Diego, California
“Drive by- it's terrible!”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I ate there last summer after spending the day hiking Bryce with friends. We were hungary & looking for something basic and good. One friend had the worst, fattiest sorriest prime rib I have ever seen. Another friend had the fried chicken which must have been battered with pebbles from Bryce; it was dry and crunchy enough to crack your teeth. I had the "local" fresh fish and only ate 3 bites. Maybe it had been fresh 4 weeks prior before sitting poorly wrapped in a freezer. The salad bar was a complete joke, circa 1970's Pizza Hut. Not a single fresh vegetable in the place. I asked the waitress about about the vegetables which came with the fish; they came out of a can. Everything on the salad bar was canned as well. It's the worst place I've eaten in recent (or distant) memory.

• Visited July 2013
Gainesville, GA
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

In Bryce Canyon City there are not a lot of choices for dining and especially before the "in season" begins. This was one of only a few restaurants open at the time of our visit. Our service was good and the staff friendly; however, that much cannot be said for the food. The salad bar didn't have much to choose from and was not so fresh. My boyfriend ordered a steak with mixed vegetables and a baked potato which was ok until he started to eat his potato that had mold growing on one side of it. They substituted fries, but they even were just okay and overcooked. I would not eat here again.