“Good Food”

Bryce Canyon Lodge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seasonal - Bryce Canyon Lodge is open April 1 - October 31.
Huntington Beach, California
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

The service was good. The salad was good. I had a cup of the Elk Chili which was excellent. We both had there grilled salmon. The portions were good. We both had leftovers for breakfast. The salmon was tasty.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Claremont, New Hampshire
“A bit spendy but excellent service”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I was very impressed with the promptness of the service. I had barely ordered my food, received my beverage and my food was there.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We had dinner here before an astronomy talk in the hall so we didn't have lots of time to enjoy this place but I wish we had. We arrived on a Thursday in May and had to wait about 20 min to get a table. They don't do bookings we were told so you just turn up and wait. I am glad the wait was worth it though!

They squeeze a lot of people in the dining room and the atmosphere wasn't the nicest but the food was great. My boyfriend has the roast chicken and I had the steak. He seemed happy with his dish and I absolutely loved mine! One of the best steaks I have ever had. It came with mashed vegetables and a nice sauce. It also had a side of vegetables of the day, which that day was asparagus. I asked if I could have something else and they were very accommodating and changed the dish for me. Great service!

• Visited May 2014
North Yorkshire
“Great pies!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

It felt like an old-fashioned diner, and we had to wait some time to be served, but it was worth it. The food was plentiful and delicious, and the pies lived up to expectations.

• Visited May 2014
Cahors
“good sunday lunch”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We had a good lunch here on Sunday following a brilliant trail ride. The food and service(Fred) finished off a great day.