“Excellent”

Bryce Canyon Lodge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seasonal - Bryce Canyon Lodge is open April 1 - October 31.
Tucson
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were very pleased to find such a wonderful restaurant. The food and service were very good. Would definitely go there and have the crab cakes again and again. We found the cozy, rustic very pleasant.

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Wow!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The restaurant at the Lodge at Bryce Canyon is an oasis of fine food. If you are a foodie travelling in this part of the world, coming upon this gem is like finding water in the desert. If i stayed here a week I'd eat every item on the menu (buffet excluded), but with only one day I savored the from-scratch blueberry pancakes (super yummy), and then came back for dinner. Elk chili, rich and hearty. Crab cakes, delicious. Rangoons, totally awesome. Salads, excellent ( the entree sizes looked huge). All in a beautifully rustic dining room staffed by seasoned professionals. Many menu items can be half portioned so you can try a variety, or eat light. A great and wonderful experience next to one of the most beautiful natural wonders in the world.

Colchester, Vermont
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We went based on a recommendation of a fellow hiker and were not disappointed. We dragged ourselves in after a long day of travel and hiking, a bit grubby but they welcomed us anyway. the Dining room was lodge-like - cozy and warm with country club-ish table settings. the service was fantastic - 1st class. The food was a bit pricey, but several of the items came in 1/2 portion size - the right amount of food and much better value we thought. I had crab cakes. my husband had short ribs, we shared a great jalapeño and bacon appetizer. We'd go again in a heartbeat.

White Rock, Canada
“Traditional lodge and delish food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We had lunch in their restaurant and I quite like the dark wood, amber lampshades and furniture embellished in a rustic way. Our waiter, handsome as could be, was perfect. My strange request for white vinegar (us Canadians put it on our fries) was met with a puzzled look but he had the chef put some in a little container for me.
The Apricot Hefeweizen beer was made locally (UT) and is quite refreshing. Prices were "normal" with my sandwich around $10.

“Great food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I ate here for lunch and dinner. Lunch was good; dinner was excellent. Good service and I thought the prices were reasonable. Atmosphere was really nice since it was the old lodge. Really enjoyed it!

Visited May 2013