“Good pizza along with beer from the camp store”
Review of Valhalla Pizza

Valhalla Pizza
Cuisines: American
Description: Valhalla Pizzeria and Coffee Shop is Open Seasonally (April to October) in the Mornings from 6am to 11:30am for speciality coffee drinks and fresh baked pasteries. Closed during the day but re-opens at 3pm till 10pm for Italian selections to include fresh baked pizza, Lasagne, salads and desserts. Wine and beer are served. Pickup available and delivery is available if you are staying at The Lodge at Bryce Canyon.
Carmel, Indiana
“Good pizza along with beer from the camp store”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

During our recent trip to Bryce Canyon, it started raining and continued on all evening. We decided to order a pizza and get some beer from the camp store and eat on the porch in our room. Pizza was good, nothing superior but tasty. Paired with great local beer from the camp store, it made for an enjoyable evening!

Guildford, England, United Kingdom
“A reasonable quick bite”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

$39.40 for lasagne, 16" pizza and a salad, 2 fountain drinks and a beer.

The beer at $5.75 for a 33cl Heineken is a bit pricey.

The staff are very friendly, and the wifi is reliable and fast.

The salad and lasagne were better than the pizza, which was I thought was better than some of the reviews I read on here after I'd ordered, and while I was waiting for it to arrive!

More reliable service than in the Lodge Dining room!

1 Thank Ed L
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just give it up.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Im from NY so I am used to the finest pizza on the planet and I took that into consideration before going in this place. Boy was I surprised (Not in a good way). One bite and I knew it wouldnt get any better. I can probably make a better sauce! I questioned in my mind if its frozen or not. Regardless it was one of the worst pizzas Ive dealt with. Id even take a red baron over this crap any day. People were nice and friendly. Had a nice talk but that was it.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lol”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I was always told thst if I dont have anything nice to say then dont say it all but be warned! This place is horendous. Rude staff & bad pizzA.. how do you screw up a pepperoni pizza?

1 Thank foodiefacedgirl
Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
“Takeaway Pizza - Ok”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We decided that Pizza takeaway was easier than trying to cook something at the campsite.
Easy to order a non-standard pizza, the wait time +30 mins I felt was a little bit on the high side given the throughput we could see.
Could not fault pizza, great and was much admired at the campsite ...............

• Visited July 2013