“AWESOME PLACE”

Grand Canyon South Rim Air and Land Tour from Salt Lake City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My wife and I go here at least once a year. Incredible beauty and great hiking. My 12 year old Granddaughters first comment was "This is better than the Grand Canyon"

Write a ReviewReviews (6,764)

Reviewed August 19, 2014

This park is incredible. Any direction you look offers an amazing photo opportunity. I can't say enough about the beauty of the hoodoos, especially when you view the snow covered peaks in the distance. When we went in March it was lightly snowing and the contrast of the white snow and the red rock was beautiful. Beware that because it is early in the season some parts of the park are still closed.

I recommend doing the Queens Garden/Navajo Peak hike (3 miles), it is not terribly strenuous, but if you have trouble with stairs you could have a hard time getting down into the canyon.

This park is not to be missed if traveling in southwest Utah. It is now one of my favorite national parks.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We did the Navajo Trail. I really recommend that even though it is a steep hike down and then back up with only about 40' of flat trail! But the trail takes you down amongst all the hoodoos and the views are beyond amazing. I tried to stop taking pictures but just couldn't because everything was so beautiful or bizarre and constantly stunning. I'm overweight, outta-shape and arthritic so it took me 3 hours to do the trail, but it was worth every step and resting point!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

beautiful views. if you are a senior it is $10 for your car and you don't have to pay extra for zion

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We visited Bryce Canyon National Park in May so it was a comfortable temperature. What gorgeous scenery. Would recommend you drive to the end of the road, turn around and visit the different sites on the right hand side as you return. Magnificent scenery - by the end, we felt "over-stuffed" and really didn't want to look at anything else.