“Great Accessible Views”

$229.99*
and up
Bryce Canyon Day Trip from Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: See the canyon spread out below you, and the hoodoos rise up.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

When we visited Bryce Canyon, one of our concerns was having a wheelchair in our party. While many of the popular spots are somewhat accessible, Sunset Point stood out for how much of the are along the rim can be easily traversed by wheelchair. There are nice trails long the rim, and - for the more adventurous - easy access down into the canyon. Don't be fooled by superhighway trail entrances... what goes down must come up. And it can be a challenge if you're not used to the elevation (8,000' +).

Sunset Point also features a picnic area with shade and restrooms. So it's a great place for families to stop. And, of course, there are those incredible views...

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I are 65 and although the walk back up was a bit tiring this trail is not to be missed. There are so many views on the floor of the canyon that cannot be seen from the rim. I was advise using a walk stick which unfortunately we did not have at the time.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We went for the sunset and stayed a few hours to watch the thousands of stars appear. I felt like I was in a snow globe- awesome.

1  Thank philangie6370
Reviewed June 22, 2013

When you go toward the Canyon from the parking lot, your closest view ppoint is Sunset Point. There are several vantage points for views ofthe amphitheater. Also, the trail to Sunrise Point starts here. You can also take The Queen's Garden Trail to Sunrise Point. This trail takes you a bit down into the canyon and is a bit more exerting.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Coming around from Bryce Point to Inspiration Point and then onto Sunset point the views just kept amazing us. How do these Hoodoos stay upright? They look so fragile and so spectacular. I would have loved to have gone down the Navajo Loop Trail which starts here but the switchback path and the 400m climb out put me off. Perhaps one day?
You can also go down amongst the hoodoos here and come back out at Sunrise point (via the Queens Garden Trail) and I am sure the photos looking up would be just as spectacular as the photo's looking down.