The Bryce Canyon Lodge has 3 different building types: the main lodge, the Sunset and Sunrise Lodge and the Cabins. The Sunset Lodge is a 3 minute walk from the Sunset viewpoint. The other buildings are around the same distance from the rim trail...so all of them have an excellent location. The interior design of the bedroom is nice and rustic. The condition is somewhat worn and the rooms and buildings are outdated and need an update. They are historical buildings, however. That fact is, however, nno excuse for outdated bathrooms and worn carpets etc..
Even with the poor condition of the hotel....this has to be the best way to visit the Canyon. You can start the hikes into the Canyon from the hotel room and walk frequently to the rim trail during the day with changing light conditions to enjoy the view. You can also beat the crowd in the late evening or early morning without getting in your car..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Bryce Canyon, located near the rim of Bryce Canyon, is the only lodging in the Park and the perfect spot from which to launch your hoodoo and spires exploration. Couples, families and groups enjoy up-close access to the Park's rim trails and excursions plus front row seats to stunning sunrises and sunsets. Accommodations include 70 newly remodeled motel-style guest rooms(2 queens or 1 king bed) with refrigerators and microwaves; 40 cabins with gas log fireplaces. Complimentary Wi-Fi is located in the Lodge's lobby and at Valhalla Pizzaria. The historic dining room at the Lodge dates back to the original opening of the Lodge. We offer a varied menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Healthy gluten free and vegetarian options compliment the steaks, chops, pasta, fresh seafood and chicken selections. Our wine list features local Utah Micro-brews, domestic as well as international wine selections. Guests on the go can also grab a snack at the fast-food snack bar in the Park's General Store. Or, order to-go box lunches 24-hrs. in advance to take along on hiking and day-trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and TravelUp so you can book your Bryce Canyon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Lodge Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah