Let me start off by saying i loved Bryce Canyon! We had done a trip going to Vegas, Bryce, Zion and Grand Canyon. One of my favourite memories is exploring the hoodoos. However Bryce Canyon Lodge was by far the worst accommodation, even though it was the most expensive. We had a cabin on the rim which we had chosen for the experience and the location. We knew it was going to be simple and rustic. It started with checking in with one of the rudest staff members I have met during our trip in the US. To be fair the rest of the staff was much nicer but she had already set the tone for our stay. Our cabin from the outside was charming. On the inside it was musky and smelling. You could hear everything from our neighbours bathroom. There was construction going on 100metres from the cabin so there went our peace and quiet with nature. Wi-fi is available but only in the main lodge. Every time we went to try it didn't work-the server was down and when it was up there were too many people and too few ip addresses.
Again i left bryce canyon with wonderful memories but when i come back i'm staying in town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Bryce Canyon, located near the rim of Bryce Canyon, is the only lodging in the Park and the perfect spot from which to launch your hoodoo and spires exploration. Couples, families and groups enjoy up-close access to the Park's rim trails and excursions plus front row seats to stunning sunrises and sunsets. Accommodations include 70 newly remodeled motel-style guest rooms(2 queens or 1 king bed) with refrigerators and microwaves; 40 cabins with gas log fireplaces. Complimentary Wi-Fi is located in the Lodge's lobby and at Valhalla Pizzaria. The historic dining room at the Lodge dates back to the original opening of the Lodge. We offer a varied menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Healthy gluten free and vegetarian options compliment the steaks, chops, pasta, fresh seafood and chicken selections. Our wine list features local Utah Micro-brews, domestic as well as international wine selections. Guests on the go can also grab a snack at the fast-food snack bar in the Park's General Store. Or, order to-go box lunches 24-hrs. in advance to take along on hiking and day-trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Bryce Canyon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Lodge Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah