We stayed in a first floor room in the Sunset building. Our room was clean and we appreciated the mini fridge and microwave in the room. Didn't miss the tv at all. We enjoyed sitting out on our little porch area. Lodge is so close to the rim and the setting is lovely. We did not eat in the restaurant but did eat in the pizzeria, which was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge at Bryce Canyon, located near the rim of Bryce Canyon, is the only lodging in the Park and the perfect spot from which to launch your hoodoo and spires exploration. Couples, families and groups enjoy up-close access to the Park's rim trails and excursions plus front row seats to stunning sunrises and sunsets. Accommodations include 70 newly remodeled motel-style guest rooms(2 queens or 1 king bed) with refrigerators and microwaves; 40 cabins with gas log fireplaces. Complimentary Wi-Fi is located in the Lodge's lobby and at Valhalla Pizzaria. The historic dining room at the Lodge dates back to the original opening of the Lodge. We offer a varied menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Healthy gluten free and vegetarian options compliment the steaks, chops, pasta, fresh seafood and chicken selections. Our wine list features local Utah Micro-brews, domestic as well as international wine selections. Guests on the go can also grab a snack at the fast-food snack bar in the Park's General Store. Or, order to-go box lunches 24-hrs. in advance to take along on hiking and day-trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bryce Canyon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bryce Canyon Hotel Bryce Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Lodge Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah