We stayed there for a week and it was awesome. If you want to stay in Zante town you should definitely stay in Strada Marina Hotel.
- great view (it's either the sea or the mountains)
- nice staff. They would always help you out and answer any questions.
- awesome location. The hotel is situated in the heart of the town, it's really cool to walk around at night, visit local restaurants. The beach is like 10 minutes walk. Although it doesn't look like a typical tourist beach (it's kinda rocky, the sand isn't that white, etc.) the water is really clean.
There is an open cinema right next to the beach.
- clean rooms.
- the roof garden. It is opened till 2 am, so romantic.
There is also a swimming pool on the roof. The bad thing is that it is opened from 11 am till 7 pm. We really wish it was opened from 10 am (so you can jump in the pool after breakfast and wake up) till 2 am (so you can enjoy your drinks in the pool) :)
- The Internet didn't work properly. It only worked in the hall of our room, but didn't work IN the rooms.
- The TV didn't work either. It wasn't a big deal at all because we would never watch it anyway.
- Breakfast is kinda poor. It is still good and we had enough food even at 9.55 (breakfast is from 7-10 am)
Anyway, thank you so much for an amazing vacation!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Strada Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Strada Marina Zakynthos, Greece