“Unbeatable menu prices!”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a bargain! A plate of pasta and a drink (choose from wine or Ouzo) for only €10. Moreover, it was delicious. Highly recommendable.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,100)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff, service and a lot of frute di mare. Big meals btw . Got a tip from the local coffee corner to visit them for lunch.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Of all the places on Zakynthos this is the one place that I would recommend above all others the pride in their food is unmatched and with good reason.
The foods flavour and authenticity of Real Greek food the hospitality and pride of true Greeks.
My experience is one I will never forget.
Spartakos thank you and your wonderful staff I can honestly say I will be recommending your Taverna from a world away hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

The food was good but we waited a while for it to come out. It was pretty expensive for what they gave us (although compared to england restaurants, it's really cheap). I wouldn't say it's the best and I'd recommend somewhere like thymalos over this one, but we didn't try tonnes of restaurants in zakynthos so you may find even better ones!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is well worth a visit. There is a vast selection on the menu. We chose lamb kleftiko which was very tasty. We also tried the house wine which was nice. The service was good and we would definitely go again.

Date of visit: May 2019