Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Great way to see the island!

Reviewed April 29, 2018

from $33.19
More Info
from $35.84
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I loved our day out with George in a small tour group of 8! Visited a winery, olive oil factory, shipwreck beach from the boat and from the land and saw many beautiful beaches! Great spot for lunch! Take some snacks as lunch is later in the day. Would highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2018
BlackRome, Ιδιοκτήτης at ZanteLimo, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Jordan,

Thank you so very much for you kind words!
Thank you for taking the time to recommend us to the vistors of Zante!

Best regards
ZanteLimo Manager
Dimitris Koutsogiannis

Reviewed April 24, 2018

We arranged to have a private tour through ISALA TRAVEL , which by the way provides the most professional and outstanding services and they gave us a private minibus and driver from ZanteLimo called Yiorgos ( if I`m not spelling wrong ), which made up our day .
At the beginning he gave me the impression that he wants to skip some of the objectives from our itinerary , which made me be very straightforward and check with him step by step the journey , to make sure we gonna make the most of it and I truly believed that I will upset Yiorgos with my attitude , but it wasn`t that way . He was very professional , caring, patient and friendly , he made us feel very good and despite of his poor English, he made all the effort to communicate and understand us, he was a proper guide , talking us trough and telling us a bit of history and information about the places we were seeing .
He even offered to take photos of us and he took us on to the best spots and points ....to have the best photographs.
I`m so happy to have met him and I`ll certainly encourage everyone to go on a trip with him , it was fantastic ......you can`t say that you visited Zante if you haven't done this tour , absolutely worry free . We knew noting when thought to get a tour , but we discovered the most amazing place on earth , because ISALA TRAVEL and ZANTE LIMO took care of it .
I wish I could upload some photos !
Thank you guys !!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Very good experience from their services and the staff was friendly. The shipwreck tour was really nice. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

I had the shipwreck excrusion and was perfect. Great experience and very friendly staff.Also the private transport to airport and turtle island with amazing cars, Great job. Value for money

Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

They care about of all our transport in the island, amazing staff and high class busses, the shipwreck tour is also fantastic, well done