“great little hub”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“great little hub”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

this restaurant is situated right next to woodford cafe and that is exactly how i stumbled upon it. it was the perfect little secret of price plaza with great food and a vast list of wines, which appeased my likings quite well. the staff are really trying for perfection that is why i rate them for good service they have their customers at best interest even though they are still striving for professionalism. great great restaurant. i've been there a couple times after my first visit and i can't stop loving it there. thumbs up!

• Visited June 2013

Santo Domingo
“Small but very good”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The restaurant is small but the food was very good, although i asked for pork and i thought the meat would be grilled and it was cooked with spicy sauce, but the taste was good, and the prices are good too

• Visited July 2013
San Fernando, Trinidad
“Tasteless”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My son and I were simply in the mood for some decent pasta and after hearing the wild olive ads on radio, we decided to give them a visit. Talk about false advertising, the two different pasta dishes we ordered were so bland we felt cheated. I was so disappointed that I had to inform my server who simply apologized and brought me my bill. I won't be back.

• Visited June 2013
Trinidad
“Is this Italian?”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Well, I don't know what to say about this one. Food was not tasty, service was poor, to say the least.. They need to hire some good chefs... Location might be good for their business though, but they can't run this business model up north Trinidad.

• Visited March 2013
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“food was great....”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My friend and I went for dinner there June 12 2013.. The service was excellent where we were met by the door and the waitress was very attentive, coming to our table asking if everything was OK ever so often... the food was great.. very tasty... I was a little disappointed with the presentation of the dessert....although it tasted very good....

Visited June 2013