“Great for Friends”

Cuisines: American
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Great for Friends”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

In Trinidad we do "liming" and this is a good spot. It is not a fine dining place, but nice for friends.

• Visited November 2013

Couva, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobago
“It's very nice, but we did not stay, because some customers were overlooking our table, and we were not comfortable”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

the atmosphere was good, the music great, the staff - nice, but we did not eat, so don't know about the food

Visited October 2012
Trinidad
“Great ambiance”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Really nice for hanging out after-work....fun vibe!! Good menu options as well. It's a great location out of POS as well, so close to home.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ninette1976
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“First time dining”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Having visited Mojo's a few times before for drinks with friends I finally made it for dining with my wife during early evening. First off there seemed to be a lack of staff contributing to long wait times as only one waitress was available for the entire dining area. I had a chicken sandwich and my wife had a shrimp platter. Overall the food was average and comparable to other types of similar restaurants.

Unlike other casual restaurants though Mojo's prices on the menu is the final price having already included the taxes etc. However their price would still be comparable to other casual restaurants if not slightly cheaper. Also the menu options are not as extensive as some other restaurants.

Would I leave my house to specifically go there again....maybe not. But Its not worse than the other options available especially in that area.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Nis N
Hollywood, Florida
“Promoted as much more than it is”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've been here quite a few times because friends have wanted to try it and I kept hoping that with time the experiece will get better because the venue, decor wise, is quite promising. First and foremost I hate a place where they pick and choose who parks in front the establishement, I guess not all men are created equal. I really usually don't care about it that much but parking is limited and the alternative is parking in other property controlled by the establishment. There is also road work being done so with the rain

Visited December 2012