“Great food and very nice service”
Review of Passage to Asia

Passage to Asia
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Chaguanas
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Been here a few times and the food is always really good. Tried the a la carte menu as well as the buffet and have nothing but god things to say about the food. I do think the menu is a bit too long (Indian, Thai, Chinese) can't make up my mind with soo much choices and the price is quite high in my opinion.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This restaurant is truly a sparkling gem hidden away in Chaguanas, which makes it a little tricky to get to, but so worth it! The food was so fantastic the first time I ate there that I decided to take my parents out to dinner there a few days later just to be sure that their standards would be the same.....and I was most definitely NOT disappointed. In fact, it was even better the second time around (hard to think too!!) and I now consider here my favourite restaurant! Their menu is quite expansive as it covers Indian, Chinese and Thai cuisine and the variety is quite overwhelming. They also cater for large functions, which is no easy feat. I'd met the Owner/Chef, Mr. Dipchan Persad, on one occasion and was really impressed by his calm, confident nature and experience in the culinary industry. I won't be surprised if I make my way back there again within the next week or so because the food is so superb!!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

1  Thank Zelillem
Reviewed December 11, 2012

A group of friends and I visited this quaint restaurant for dinner and had a great experience...the wait time for the food was quite short compared to restaurants that offer similar fare and the menu, as expected, was quite extensive. The food was tasty, service friendly and the prices excellent! Parking was a bti difficult so luckily someone dropped and picked us back up, I would definitely recommend this for lovers of traditional Indian food in the Central area!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My dining experience at Passage To Asia was pretty normal.Nothing special or extravagant.It was basically a standard type of place for one to have some food on a general time not for a special event, like a birthday or anniversary. But on the bright side of things it does have potential to transform itself. Keep trying Passage To Asia!