We have just spent a magical day at Thornton Manor for our daughter's wedding. The Manor is the perfect backdrop for any special occasion, but for a wedding, it is perfect. The house is a blend of country chic, elegance, history and grandeur and you can have it all to yourselves. from the majestic Music Room to the comfortable lounge. Everywhere there are fires to warm you and add a homely ambience; candles flicker throughout the entire house & the attentive staff are a delight. Nothing is too much trouble & we were able to just sit back & enjoy the wedding. I can't tell you how many letters we have received from delighted guests, both those who stayed overnight |& enjoyed the sumptuous breakfast banquet & those who did not. All, like us can't praise it enough. And then there are the Christmas decorattions....ah!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Cheshire venue for weddings and celebrations both large and intimate, whilst also the perfect choice for meetings, conferences and corporate events. Exclusive use Manor House- 200 dining Lakeside Marquee- 500 guests Manor House- 22 double bedrooms, 12 Cottage & Mews apartments. Whether planning your wedding, looking for the perfect venue, a place to stay whilst in on business, or a country cottage getaway - Thornton Manor is the perfect venue to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Thornton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thornton Manor Hotel Thornton Hough
- Thornton Manor Thornton Hough, Wirral