We had a family wedding on Friday the 27th of June,so my wife and myself stayed over night in the Tower bedroom which cost £200 and no meals which I thought was really expensive. But that changed when we were taken to the room,to say it was nice did not do it justice, it was fabulous we felt like The Lord and Lady of the manor.the decor and fittings were top class , I even took a shower and a bath because I wanted to take everything in . The wedding was organised to the upmost standard. It was a joy to walk around the Manor and it's gardens
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stunning Cheshire venue for weddings and celebrations both large and intimate, whilst also the perfect choice for meetings, conferences and corporate events. Exclusive use Manor House- 200 dining Lakeside Marquee- 500 guests Manor House- 22 double bedrooms, 12 Cottage & Mews apartments. Whether planning your wedding, looking for the perfect venue, a place to stay whilst in on business, or a country cottage getaway - Thornton Manor is the perfect venue to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Thornton Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thornton Manor Hotel Thornton Hough
- Thornton Manor Thornton Hough, Wirral