“Great Food and Great Service as always!”
Review of The Lamb and Flag

The Lamb and Flag
Cuisines: European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Ottery St. Mary, United Kingdom
“Great Food and Great Service as always!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Having eaten once again at The Lamb and Flag I find myself writing my first ever Trip advisor revue. The food was as ever exceptional which should not surprise me as the standard has been second to none on the previous occasions I have eaten there. The service is incredibly friendly and the atmosphere great, the staff go out of there way to make customers feel at home with nothing being to much trouble. I very much look forward to the next opportunity I have to sample their great menu and would very much recommend anybody living or visiting Ottery St Mary to try out this lovely pub/restaurant.

• Visited November 2013

Wroughton, United Kingdom
“Meal with friends”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

A very good meal which was high in quality and portion size. Good value for money and good service. Will return for more of the same.

“Never been disappointed”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I have visited this friendly pub\restaurant three times now as I live in Ottery St Mary. Each time I have been with different friends and we have never been disappointed. The food is lovely and the service friendly. I will definitely keep going as I love the fish dishes.

Ottery St. Mary, United Kingdom
“Friendly Local Pub - Good Food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

If you are looking for a friendly local pub offering good quality food at an affordable price then a visit to the Lamb and Flag is a must, The cosy dining area with tasteful decor together with excellent service all contribute to an enjoyable eating experience. I would definitely visit the Lamb again and would highly recommend it,

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely Meal”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Visiting family in Ottery St Mary had a lovely meal at their local pub / restaurant. We all enjoyed our meals including the 2 children. The restaurant was quiet but it was a Thursday night so prob gets busy at the weekend. The bar next door was quite busy but as we had children with us just stayed in the restaurant. Would like to return on my next trip down to Ottery.

• Visited September 2013