Being collected in Kemton, with secure parking, then cruised up the river with an experienced Game Ranger was the first of many pleasant experiences.
Drinks before a fantastic lunch on the banks of the Kariega river followed by an extensive game drive, with Rhino, zebra, cheetah as well as lion been some of the more. Otable animals to see.
The afternoon ends with a quiet trip back down the river. Some sundowners would have added a bit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sibuya has more navigable river than any other game reserve in South Africa. The unique experience starts immediately with a half-hour boat transfer to River/Forest Camp - luxury en-suite tented accommodation nestled in riverine forest and constructed in an environmentally conscious manner. Guests are hosted and guided by a team of experienced professionals. An abundance of wildlife from elephants to otters, Big Five, cheetah breeding program and prolific bird life await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp Hotel Kenton-On-Sea
- Sibuya Game Reserve And Tented Camp