We spend three night and 3+ days at Sibuya and it was just the right number. The combination of river expeditions, rowing and game drives make it an excellent choice. Our guide Werner is knowledgeable and shared interesting information about fauna and flora. River camp is small and has only four tents - which is ideal if you want a lot of I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sibuya has more navigable river than any other game reserve in South Africa. The unique experience starts immediately with a half-hour boat transfer to River/Forest Camp - luxury en-suite tented accommodation nestled in riverine forest and constructed in an environmentally conscious manner. Guests are hosted and guided by a team of experienced professionals. An abundance of wildlife from elephants to otters, Big Five, cheetah breeding program and prolific bird life await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sibuya Game Reserve And Tented Camp
- Sibuya Game Reserve & Tented Camp Hotel Kenton-On-Sea