“Before Sunset”

Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens
More attraction details
Owner description: Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens is an 11 hectare site encompassing a wide variety of gardens from Roses, Magnolias, Bromeliads, Orchids, Camellias, Rhododendrons, Natives, to name but a few. With easy walks, plus some that are not suitable for those with walking limitations, you will be able to see the results of 30 years work by a dedicated group of Volunteers. Picnic tables and shelters are available, plus, throughout the Gardens, Contemplative sites, with a seat, enable the visitor to rest and take in the beauty of nature. On Wednesday and Thursday mornings, plants that have been propagated at the Gardens are available for sale. The Gardens are open every day of the year from dawn to dusk. There is no facility for purchasing food or drink at the Gardens though Gallery Walk, with it's numerous outlets is only a short drive away.
Los Angeles, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Before Sunset”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Besides Victoria Island, Canada, this is the most beautiful layout of Botanical Gardens that I've been to. Indescribale splendors include the Rose Garden, Japanese Garden, Rainforest Walk -- it's like walking through the lens of a Ron Fricke picture. I took a hundred beautiful pictures on my own, and many memories themselves serve as my repertoire of nirvana recall. My hours there were so simple but so unforgettable. I laid out flat on the ground and collected grass stains on my clothes without regret. I saw exotic birds from yonder. I leaned on the bridge. I put my nose down to blossomed roses. I inhaled big breaths. I wiggled my toes.

Visited January 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Gardens are a must”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The gardens are a great place for a picnic and day out. I am looking forward to visiting in spring when the cherry blossoms are out. Do yourself a favour and visit them sometime.

Visited July 2013
Byron Bay
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Beautiful gardens”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Lovely gardens and ponds with bridges to walk over. A rainforest walk, and easy walking paths etc. well worth a visit. Best to drive to gardens because although they are close to shops they are at the bottom of a very steep hill.

Visited June 2013
Adelaide, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Reasonable diversion from the crowds”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Rambling paths and a few nice spots for viewing but not much peace and quiet on a Sunday. Well tended but not all plants labelled so weren't always sure what we were looking at.

Visited April 2013
QLD
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Best gardens in the area, beat the Gold Coast and Brisbane Botanic gardens hands down, will go again now we know where to go, loved the little bridges and streams

Visited April 2013