“50th Birthday Evening”

Ellies Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I joined 3 of her school friends and partners to celebrate one of their 50th birthdays this evening - atmosphere & service was excellent and reasonably priced overall.

1  Thank JimMillar

Reviewed December 12, 2012

If you are thinking of impressing a business associate, friend, work colleague, member of your family or a place to meet and greet, this is the place to go. Either enjoy a morning coffee, lunch or evening meal or just have a drink. The choices of food, beers and wines are very good, the food is excellent and well prepared and the staff/ service very professional.

1  Thank johnCwirral
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We eat at Ellie's all the time and always have a fantastic meal I'm yet to have a bad experience. there is a lovely atmosphere the staff are fantastic and always very attentive. We always book a table in advance to make sure we aren't disappointed. It has a great reputation everyone is welcome in the week I quite often pop in for coffee it's very family friendly. The food is great value for money I can personally recommend the tapas the offer in the week if you buy 6 tapas you get a few bottle of wine is excellent. I cannot wait to go Xmas shopping to Chester in the coming weeks and try Ellies number 2!!!

1  Thank Wirralfoodlover
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have recently visited Ellie's Bistro taking my husband and brother who has just retired.
My husband and I had Tapas which was so tasty and my brother had a lovely meal of posh corned beef hash.
The service and the food was excellent.
Good menu something for everyone.
Nice to go for coffee and cake also.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

I have been regularily going to Ellies for about 18 months. This Bistro is family friendly, serves brilliant food and is good value. The atmosphere is lively and the service is friendly. Some of the similar establishments in West Kirby, should watch and learn. For good simple food, this place is the best around.