“Faultless Again !!”
Review of The Greave Dunning

The Greave Dunning
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Greasby
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, International
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greasby, United Kingdom
“Faultless Again !!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Been for a meal here several times as it is only a short walk from our home. We have NEVER been disappointed with the quantity and quality of the meals.Staff are friendly and polite. There is a good and varied selection to choose from on the menu and a great range of cask beers on tap. Highly recommended and will be returning this Wednesday for another meal.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank wifesachef

Chester, United Kingdom
“No therapist required- relaxation on tap!!!!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

What a lovely place. With all it's character charm and little coves nice bar area it's got something for most people.

It's not a great pub but its one of the best pubs I have been to where you can simply relax enjoy good food, drinks n wrapped in atmosphere that is missing in do many pubs.

People come to drink, socialise and eat food how novel in these ever demanding world. It means everyone is smiling friendly great pub.

Good is great too, nice choice priced okay.

Yes will go back.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank I J G
Wirral
“evening meal”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My family and I dined at the Greave on Friday 28th June. Let me set expectations - this is a pub and not a restaurant.

The price you pay reflects the quality of the food. This is not a criticism as I think that the food represents excellent value for money. We selected from the set 2 or 3 course menu and none of us were disappointed. We had vouchers for free deserts but were so full from two courses we did not use them.

So there's a hint; if you intend to dine at the Greave, do an internet search for "Ember Pub and Dining" vouchers. You could get a free desert or sometimes 20% off the bill.

Once again, as my other reviews, would I dine there again? Would I recommend to friend and family? For pub (not restaurant) dining, I would recommend without hesitation.

• Visited June 2013
Wirral, United Kingdom
“Nice friendly Pub with good atmosphere”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My family and I decided to have an evening Meal and sit outside to enjoy this lovely Summery Weather. The Pub has a good selection of Beers, Cider etc and the Food was good !

• Visited June 2013
england
“fantastic pub”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

if your in the area you really must go to this pub ,lovley outdoor area to have your meal weather permitting ,staff great .

Visited April 2013