“Low Farm Barns Winterton on Sea”
Spacious kitchen/dining/lounge Lounge/diner
Spacious kitchen/dining/lounge
Lounge/diner
Lounge/diner
Enjoy the view
Relax in the living area
King size bedroom
Beautiful decor throughout the property
Twin bedroom
Twin bedded room
Shower room with bath
A great view from the garden
Take a stroll around the village
Enjoy a walk along the beach
Good Morning!
Lots of great character
Welcome hamper on arrival
Tea and Cake!
Holistic & Beauty room on site
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Noreen D
Maresfield, United Kingdom
“Low Farm Barns Winterton on Sea”
Reviewed June 15, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We have just stayed for a week for the second time. The barn Pinrush again was excellent. All facilities to a very high standard. The location is perfect particularly with a dog. Beach close by. So many walks particularly to Horsey and pub the Nelson Head. Vicki was so helpful with local information and we enjoyed a wonderful facial at her Lavender Room located next to barn.

Date of stay: June 2018
roborev
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Again!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Our second year in the Barn Cottages. I said last year that you don't get better, I have a correction to that statement. It is ever better the second trip. I don't really want to tell people how good it is, only because I want to keep the experience to my self so we can book again. But, that is far to selfish. So, I need to say thank you for a Fantastic stay Again! and I feel the team there need to be praised. I know the phrase is used a great deal, I have to use it again. "You don't get better".

Date of stay: February 2018
roborev
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“You Don't Get Better Than This”
Reviewed February 17, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The accomadation is fantastic. The welcome is the same. The village is lovelly, the walks are amazing and the pub is great. Totally dog friendly and so, a great holiday. We will be back! Oh, and don't forget the treatments and pampering. A wonderful break.

Date of stay: February 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing