“AWESOME Experience”

Team Spirit Hang Gliding & Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Team Spirit Hang Gliding and Paragliding located in Puerto Rico fly the amazing Puerto Rican skies over the edges of the El Yunque Rainforest with our professional licensed Pilot Instructors.The sky is not the limit...only the beginning!For all visitors and residents of Puerto Rico and special booking for barefoot travelers rooms guests.
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AWESOME Experience”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hang gliding with Team Spirit was AMAZING. It was my first time trying hang gliding, and the entire experience was just incredible.

I was in Puerto Rico for the Vloggers in Paradise Film Festival and had 24 hours to go out and shoot a video of my choice around the island. I chose to make my video all about "firsts" and "adventure." So, of course I had to go hang gliding!

As soon as I met Keishya, I felt like we had been friends for a long time. She's very personable! Bob and Keishya are both very professional and make the whole experience just great. They will also NOT go out if they feel that you will or could be in danger at all. That's absolutely not an option or risk they will take. If you are in Puerto Rico, you MUST try hang gliding with Team Spirit. If you've ever wanted to fly like a bird, this is your chance...and oh boy, the view is fantastic! If I could post a link to my video I would, but TripAdvisor won't let me. You can just visit Hopscotch the Globe on Facebook and see it there if you are interested.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank Kristen J

Belle Mead, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An amazing experience for my children- yes, teenagers can fly!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Keishya and Bob were terrific and they made my children's first flight totally memorable. We were celebrating my son's 16th birthday and he still hasn't stopped talking about this experience. Highly recommend it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Monica O
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful people to spend the day with. Weather was not too cooperative but they dedicated the day to us. Enjoyed and will recommend to others for sure

4 Thank Ashleeb4644
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Gotta to try it!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

On a surprising trip to Puerto Rico; I came on a tripadvisor review for things to do in Fajardo and Team spirit Hanggliding came up so, I decided to give it a try. Keishya and Bob were the best. Very communicative, personal, and quite knowelegable and professional. I had the best time.

6 Thank LuckyR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Greatest excursion in Puerto Rico!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Don't leave the island before hang gliding! I have a fear of heights and the thought of running off the edge of a mountainside made me so nervous. But the adventure seeker in me wanted to overcome this fear. Well Bob and Keishya calmed my nerves. Because of their years of experience, safety measures, and the passion they possessed, I found the confidence to take the plunge! It was one of the greatest experiences of my life! We were airborne for 30 min. and the views of rainforest, hillsides, valley, and ocean were breathtaking. We had hawks flying all around us! It was like a fairy tale! I felt supernatural and (after the initial steps leading up to flying) I had no more fear! It was also a major bargain compared to zip lining (which lasts only seconds and views are limited). I fail at words to describe the experience. You have to try it for yourself!

6 Thank Jill C