“Cannot recommend it enough”

Team Spirit Hang Gliding & Paragliding
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Team Spirit Hang Gliding and Paragliding located in Puerto Rico fly the amazing Puerto Rican skies over the edges of the El Yunque Rainforest with our professional licensed Pilot Instructors.The sky is not the limit...only the beginning!For all visitors and residents of Puerto Rico and special booking for barefoot travelers rooms guests.
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I had an amazing flight this afternoon! The view of Puerto Rico could not have been more awesome than from the hang glider. Thanks again Keisha and Bob.

3  Thank Andrew C
There are newer reviews for Team Spirit Hang Gliding & Paragliding

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Me and my girlfriend who after that night became my fiancee like to do something extreme for our birthdays, this time we decided on hang gliding, and it was awesome! They were very professional, safe, and nice too. I had my camera straped with me so I took a lot of pictures and videos from the air and also keishya email me the ones she took from the ground. It was a great experience and would go back for seconds, just make sure you have time to spare cause if the wind is not in the right condition they will wait for the right time cause safety is always their main priority. We were in the air for about half an hour and up to 10,000 feet plus we got to ride at the same time, you've got to do to this if you come to Puerto Rico.

3  Thank Adrian F
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We had a great time tandem hang gliding with Team Spirit (Bob and Luis). We were a family of 5 so they had to make the trip down 3 times.(not to mention drive back up to the top). All of us agree that we felt we were in safe hands at all times. Keisha was easy to deal with to make our reservations. They even worked on their day off to make it so that we would be able to go on a day that worked for us. Thanks Bob and Keisha for a memerable time for our family and Happy Anniversary.

5  Thank bahatrip
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great flight with Bob and Keishya. Super Experience. Extreme Awesome an Excellent adventure.

4  Thank Damian M
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Excellent flight Experience , great views of our beautiful island. Its a must!

5  Thank Eliazar_Del_Toro