from the drive thru the woods leading up to the castle we were spellbound by the grounds and impressive buildings - even had its own chapel... All staff were extremely friendly and professional - and then there was our room.... amazing - we were given a suite which was sumptious and very clean. the feather duvets and extra touches made us feel pampered. Food was stunning and worth the extra price. Breakfast was spot on - and cooked beautifully--- we look forward to our return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 77 acres of landscaped gardens & woodland, this former knight's residence is in an idyllic rural location only minutes from the historic city of York & the cosmopolitan city of Leeds. Dating back to 1086, Hazlewood Castle has been sensitively restored & converted into a fabulous destination offering a selection of elegant private function rooms, 32 luxury rooms & suites, an award-winning Vavasour Restaurant, & its very own chapel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hazlewood Castle & Spa, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hazlewood Castle Hotel Hazlewood
- Hazlewood Castle & Spa, BW Premier Collection England