This was our 2nd stay at Hazlewood Castle as a special break for my birthday and our wedding anniversary. You cannot help being impressed by the building itself. We chose to stay in the main castle on both stays in Lavender and Honeysuckle. Both are very impressive master suites, that have been tastefully decorated and furnished. The hotel staff as usually were welcoming and could not be more helpful. Then there is the restuarant and its staff who were fantastic. Having had breakfast and our evening meal there for 3 nights it was gorgeous. Plenty of selection and good portions Sue our waitress was particularly helpful. But we must not forget the chef who produced all these excellent meals. Would recommend for special occasions and the impulsive romantic break. Will be back next year all being well. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 77 acres of landscaped gardens & woodland, this former knight's residence is in an idyllic rural location only minutes from the historic city of York & the cosmopolitan city of Leeds. Dating back to 1086, Hazlewood Castle has been sensitively restored & converted into a fabulous destination offering a selection of elegant private function rooms, 32 luxury rooms & suites, an award-winning Vavasour Restaurant, & its very own chapel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hazlewood Castle & Spa, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hazlewood Castle Hotel Hazlewood
- Hazlewood Castle & Spa, BW Premier Collection England