Stayed for a three day spa break. Although the use of the word spa is a little misleading as it is only beauty treatments available as there is no swimming pool, sauna etc which usually is associated with the word "Spa". But that does not spoil the result as I had a wonderful relaxing and restful break staying in a beautiful room with a large bathroom, all warm and cosy whilst the weather outside was freezing and snowy. The staff all seem to enjoy their work at the Castle and that comes through when they are dealing with you. Will return again and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in 77 acres of landscaped gardens & woodland, this former knight's residence is in an idyllic rural location only minutes from the historic city of York & the cosmopolitan city of Leeds. Dating back to 1086, Hazlewood Castle has been sensitively restored & converted into a fabulous destination offering a selection of elegant private function rooms, 32 luxury rooms & suites, an award-winning Vavasour Restaurant, & its very own chapel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hazlewood Castle & Spa, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hazlewood Castle Hotel Hazlewood
- Hazlewood Castle & Spa, BW Premier Collection England