Cove House Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in West Lulworth
See available hotels
West Lulworth House(West Lulworth)
  • Pool
Limestone Hotel(West Lulworth)
View Hotel
The Smuggler's Inn(Osmington Mills)
Riviera Hotel(Weymouth)
  • Restaurant
The Bankes Arms Hotel(Corfe Castle)
  • Restaurant
Mortons House Hotel(Corfe Castle)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshambury roompurbeck roomb bperfect hostssewing kitlittle extraslocal areadurdle doorfresh milkplaces to visitthoughtful extraspower showerattention to detailshort walkbreakfast was deliciouswarm welcomea wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Have been meaning to leave a review for Cove House since September, and I'm so glad to see it has had such great feedback in the meantime. It is so well deserved! My boyfriend and I booked a weekend away in Dorset in September and stayed at Cove House. We had the most amazing time, and Cove House was absolutely perfect. Just what we needed! When Justin and Mandy told us that they had only taken over the B and B a few weeks previous, we were absolutely gobsmacked! It seemed as if they'd been doing it their whole lives. Perfect hosts. They even arranged a bottle of wine and some flowers for when we arrived (my boyfriend had phoned ahead to ask if they could arrange it as it was my birthday). They went out of their way to organise this.

Justin and Mandy are a lovely couple and made us feel so at home. The breakfasts were fantastic every morning, you're a short walk to the town, and Mandy gave us some great recommendations where to walk. The rooms were lovely, absolutely immaculate, and the showers were lovely and powerful and hot!

If you want a holiday in Dorset, this place is a little gem, the perfect base to see the whole of the jurassic coast. Some really beautiful walks and in general it's just a lovely place to have a relaxing break.

Sophie and Aden

Room Tip: All rooms looked lovely, we stayed in the one at the front of the house which had a lovely view of the hill with all the cows! Beautiful!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My girlfriend Louise and I came here for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday (don't ask how old, it's not polite). Louise chose it after seeing exclusively positive reviews on this site and elsewhere. The reviews do not lie. The house is beautiful. It is in a great location, just 5 minutes' walk from Lulworth Cove. The room we had, The Bindon Room, was a real home from home. Really clean and well maintained with some lovely little touches (we ate all the Pringles!). The breakfasts were fantastic. You can choose any combination from the English Breakfast menu, with a lovely touch of being able to order exactly what you want beforehand on a form. They were just what was needed before the walks we took around the nearby coasts. What really set this place apart though were the owners and hosts, Justin and Mandy. We arrived late on Friday night and were immediately made to feel very welcome. They were both very friendly and helpful, with excellent knowledge of the local area which they obviously have a real passion for. They were never overbearing however and we were made to feel very much at home. We cannot praise this B&B and its owners enough. It was a great weekend made even more special by staying at Cove House. Thanks so much to Justin and Mandy for a lovely time. PS - I hope Reading get promoted this season!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I spent an extremely pleasant 5 days staying with Justin and Mandy in October. A large group of us were in town for a Photography Tour around the amazing Jurassic Coastline.

The B&B is absolutely beautiful, the 3 rooms are large, all on-suite, and with all the creature comforts you could ask for. The rooms were kept spotlessly clean throughout our stay. Justin and Mandy were always so warm and welcoming, even with the odd hours we were in and out of the house.

I would highly recommend Cove House and intend to stay here again when I return to the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Just back from a 3 night stay at the Cove House B&B. The owners, Mandy & Justin are wonderful hosts, the room & facilities are just perfect. Justin's breakfasts are excellent and set you up for the day. I particularly thought the nibbles in the room were a great touch when enjoying a pre-dinner glass of wine!
The location is superb, a 5 min walk either way and you are at a local hostelry for dinner. A great place to unwind and get out and do some spectacular walks.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I can only recommend this lovely hotel. The room is so lovely. Comfortabl, creative, warm and of course super clean. There is a lovely thick carpet on the floor and you get all the hot beverages your heart desires!
The owners are nice and helpfull.
And the breakfast is homemade and of top quality.
I had a wonderful time and just felt so cosi the whole time!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple