Me and my husband stayed at this place for 1 night. the hotel couldn't have been more conveniently situated, lulworth cove and durdle door just minutes walk away. the beds were comfy and nice clean rooms. Upon arrival our room was not ready, we decided to take a quick change and left for durdle door.
The only downside for us was that no body was there when we arrived and we waited for good 15 minutes until someone came down. Also we booked a double room and were given a twin room. however later they joined the 2 beds to make it double which was ok as it was comfy and we had good sleep. the room and bathroom were very clean.
The breakfast made up for all. exceptionally tasty it was. and also there were many choices to select from.
I would definitely stay here again but will ask for higher floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Lulworth House is a charming Country House with views of the sea. This is our primary base for our walking and leisure activity holidays, though we also welcome independent guests throughout the year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms so you can book your West Lulworth House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cromwell Hotel Lulworth Cove
- The Cromwell Hotel
- West Lulworth House Dorset