We have just spent a brilliant weekend at Lulworth Cove Inn. We have never been to Lulworth Cove and chose the hotel purely on it's reviews; we were not disappointed. All the hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel was beautifully decorated and very welcoming. We chose a deluxe room with a balcony and sea view. It was furnished to a high standard with lots of little extras which made the whole stay very comfortable. The bed and pillows were so comfortable ensuring a very good night's sleep. We would definitely recommend this inn to others and will be returning for another visit when we get time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the doorstep of Lulworth Cove, boasting stunning coastal views and scenic Jurassic footpaths, the Lulworth Cove Inn is an idyllic location for paradise seekers. Offering award winning Badger cask ales, lagers from around the world and a menu full of fresh, unpretentious, seasonal dishes cooked by our team of talented chefs, using quality ingredients from our regional food partners.Our hospitable teams aim to make your day, whether it be a slight change to your meal, making a celebration extra special or simply providing you with a newspaper to read whilst sipping a refreshing drink in our garden or balcony.We take real pleasure in making your visit memorable and your retreat unforgettable. Lulworth Cove Inn offers 16 En-Suite rooms with WiFi access and stunning sea views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lulworth Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lulworth Cove Hotel West Lulworth
- Lulworth Cove Inn West Lulworth, Dorset