Stayed for 2 nights over the last weekend. They've just completed a £1M+ refurb and wow what a great job! Everything has been updated - bars, rooms, inside and out. The materials used are top quality. Our room had sea view and furniture/fittings and nick nacks were perfect. The food I'd say is very good pub food - they're not trying to do fine dining, but what they do they do very well. Staff are friendly and helpful - maybe a little overworked at the moment (they're recruiting) but they are coping and smiling :-). Weather this weekend made it also! Keep up the good work guys - we'll definitely be back to check on you! Thanks again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the doorstep of Lulworth Cove, boasting stunning coastal views and scenic Jurassic footpaths, the Lulworth Cove Inn is an idyllic location for paradise seekers. Offering award winning Badger cask ales, lagers from around the world and a menu full of fresh, unpretentious, seasonal dishes cooked by our team of talented chefs, using quality ingredients from our regional food partners.Our hospitable teams aim to make your day, whether it be a slight change to your meal, making a celebration extra special or simply providing you with a newspaper to read whilst sipping a refreshing drink in our garden or balcony.We take real pleasure in making your visit memorable and your retreat unforgettable. Lulworth Cove Inn offers 16 En-Suite rooms with WiFi access and stunning sea views ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lulworth Cove Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lulworth Cove Hotel West Lulworth
- Lulworth Cove Inn West Lulworth, Dorset