We stayed at Limestone hotel weekend of 30 March 2014. It was impressive on all levels, the rooms were individually decorated ( I sneaked a look at a couple of other rooms!) the furniture, fittings, bed linen were good quality,in good condition, spotlessly clean and well presented. Beautiful cotton fresh, crisp sheets and fat, fluffy, white bathroom towels. We also ate there both nights, the food was excellent, fresh local fish, beautifully cooked and presented.
Daria and Edward, proprietors(so young!! in their 20's I guess) , clearly know their stuff and I am sure they will have a very succesful business on their hands for as long as they can stand it! They are going to be VERY busy with repeat business I am certain. Book early..... eat at Limestone and walk over to Durdle Door if you have the energy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Dorset hills, this stylish country house is situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the Jurassic coastline.Limestone at Lulworth is a uniquely designed, characteristic hotel. The combination of traditional furnishings tastefully enhanced with a modern influence, creates an authentic English, country house feel with a touch of luxury. Combined with the relaxed, homely atmosphere makes this the perfect place for a well-deserved break.Just a short walk away from Lulworth cove and a brisk hike over the hill to Durdle door, listed by “Visit Britain” as one of the top 10 natural wonders of the UK, Limestone hotel is a perfect base to explore this quintessential part of England. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Limestone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatton House Hotel West Lulworth
- Limestone Hotel West Lulworth, Dorset