This was our second visit (we have 3 more booked in). Lisa greeted us as the door like old friends and made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. We were in the Keats room (previously we stayed in the Hardy room). We were not disappointed. The whole house is beautifully clean and Lisa and Clive really care about the enviroment and use appropriate cleaning materials and linens. The little extras of truffles by your bed, little cakes and an ample supply of all sorts of teas and coffees make ones feel very spolit. Fresh milk and filtered water is also in ample supply. Clive's breakfasts as delicious and substantial. The addition of eggs benedict since we last stayed was lovely and I highly recommed that. A box of little extras is supplied in each room in case a visitor has forgotten something, This includes such things as sunscreen, toothpaste, disposal razors, after sun etc. The thought that goes into making everyones stay perfect, is what is so fabulous about Bindon Bottom. If, like me, you have a stressful job, a few long weekends away here each year, really gives one the opportunity to really realx in luxuorious surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This charming Victorian country house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. We have five guest rooms at Bindon Bottom: Four double rooms and one twin room. We feel sure you'll have a very relaxing and comfortable stay with us. Because of our perfect location and our relaxed atmosphere, many guests settle into Bindon Bottom as their base to discover the magnificent World Heritage Jurassic Coast as well as the beautiful Dorset Countryside and the Isle of Purbeck. Each guest room offers: * An extremely comfortable bed made up with Organic & Pure Cotton bed linen, luxury duvets and divine pillows * Flat screen TV, with 'Free Sat' Channels & DVD player ~ And we have a new DVD Library. * Wi Fi Internet Access * A hospitality tray brimming with Organic/Fair Trade tea & herbal teas, coffee, hot chocolate, decaf tea & coffee, filtered bottled water, fresh local milk and a jar of local biscuits & snacks. * Fluffy Fair Trade/Organic cotton towels * Luxury Fair Trade/Organic bathrobes * Eco Hair dryer * A wind-up Eco Torch to get you to the pub and back in the dark (there are no street lights in the village) * Organic luxury toiletries including hand wash, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel/bath foam & lots more... * The Official Jurassic Coast Information & Guide Books * A guest folder filled with useful information and ideas on where to eat and what to do... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset