My wife and I were looking for a B & B in Dorset for a few days away in March and a Google search one Sunday evening brought up amongst endless others, Bindon Botton B & B - next stop Tripadvisor which provided us with endless perfect ratings and comments. I contacted Bindon Bottom that same night speaking to Lisa to book the Keats Room. From that initial contact we knew we had already made the correct decision in booking Bindon Bottom as Lisa's manner was warm and friendly and she seemed genuinely delighted that we had decided to choose to stay with her and Clive.
I can only echo 100% all the other reviews on this site. Bindon Bottom B & B is a perfect place to stay and is ideally placed in the small village of Lulworth Cove on the Dorset Jurassic Coast.
It never felt like we were staying in a business type establishment but honestly felt like we were staying with friends. Lisa and Clive are perfect hosts making you feel extremely welcome from the moment you are greeted on arrival at the front door.
Our room was delightful with great views over the countryside and having a newly refurbished en-suite. Very comfy bed and quality linen. Chocolates, Cookies, Crisps, Tea and Coffee all available in room and replenished daily and lots and lots of other little touches that just make your stay that bit more perfect.
Breakfast consisted of high quality produce and the Dorset breakfast was perfectly cooked and presented. (Thanks Clive for the provision of Mr Organic Tomato Ketchup so much better than the 57 variety brand)
I could go on and on about how great Bindon Bottom B & B is but the only way you are going to know for yourselves is to go and stay and enjoy Lisa and Clive's warm hospitality, lovely home and this exceptional B & B for yourselves - you will truly not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This charming Victorian country house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. We have five guest rooms at Bindon Bottom: Four double rooms and one twin room. We feel sure you'll have a very relaxing and comfortable stay with us. Because of our perfect location and our relaxed atmosphere, many guests settle into Bindon Bottom as their base to discover the magnificent World Heritage Jurassic Coast as well as the beautiful Dorset Countryside and the Isle of Purbeck. Each guest room offers: * An extremely comfortable bed made up with Organic & Pure Cotton bed linen, luxury duvets and divine pillows * Flat screen TV, with 'Free Sat' Channels & DVD player ~ And we have a new DVD Library. * Wi Fi Internet Access * A hospitality tray brimming with Organic/Fair Trade tea & herbal teas, coffee, hot chocolate, decaf tea & coffee, filtered bottled water, fresh local milk and a jar of local biscuits & snacks. * Fluffy Fair Trade/Organic cotton towels * Luxury Fair Trade/Organic bathrobes * Eco Hair dryer * A wind-up Eco Torch to get you to the pub and back in the dark (there are no street lights in the village) * Organic luxury toiletries including hand wash, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel/bath foam & lots more... * The Official Jurassic Coast Information & Guide Books * A guest folder filled with useful information and ideas on where to eat and what to do... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset