We booked last minute and we were very lucky to get the last room. We only stayed for one night but had 2 days in the area. our room (1) was massive and a lovely big bathroom. Comfy bed and also had a big fridge. There is a small kitchen that is shared and has everything you need. They are also dog friendly and have a big garden. Sarah and her husband were very friendly and helpful
The breakfast was tasty and lots to choose from. All in all a wonderful place to stay and we would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star family run B&B with Silver Award and Breakfast Award, set in beautiful Lulworth Cove area. Restaurants and pubs both in the village and at the cove which are a short walk away [approx 5 minutes]. Guests are encouraged to use our quiet gardens to relax in,or to access the coastal walks. All the beaches are a short distance away, with Lulworth Cove only 8 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Barn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Barn Hotel West Lulworth
- The Old Barn West Lulworth, Dorset