“Great food and great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bayside Brewing Co

Bayside Brewing Co
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Erieau
Cuisines: Canadian, Brew Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Brewery Since 2012, Bayside Brewing Co. has been brewing premium craft beer while reinvesting in our local village of Erieau, as well as the wider municipality of Chatham-Kent. Our business has been completely driven by customer demand, and we aim to uphold that relationship by working to create outstanding beer and make it available as far and wide as possible. The BrewPub The BrewPub serves wood-fired pizzas, sandwiches and burgers, and entrees that can all be paired with beer brewed next door in The Brewery. The BrewPub offers indoor seating as well as a patio overlooking scenic Rondeau Bay.
Wheatley, Canada
“Great food and great fun”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed myself last night at Bayside Brewery. We went as a group and ordered a number of pizzas and appetizers to share- all were DELICIOUS! The crabby lobster pizza was delectable- so nice to have a variety to choose from- not your regular plain pizza. Loved the extra touches that came with the nachos too. The decor is very nice, well thought-out.
Beer was cold and the perfect accompaniment to the food. It was too cold to sit outside but have done so last fall and it was great too- nice view and music also. The staff was very friendly and accommodating- thank you.
I will definitely be back!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank DebM3005

“Good atmosphere and wood oven pizza”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We ate there on many occasions in summer 2013. We had wood oven pizza which is good. The outdoor patio is great and good on warm summer nights. I hope the restaurant keeps using fresh ingredients as this will help it stay busy . I would recommend take out pizza advertised for the summer time visiting families .

• Visited July 2013
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Relaxing Afternoon On The Bay”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely sunny afternoon sipping cocktails and eating gorgeous food at this place last month. We were fortunate with the weather so sat out on the large decking out back over looking the bay. Perfect location!
We were on holiday from England and we have to say that this place was one of the highlights of our trip to the Chatham Kent area.
Even my British husband loved the beer which he usually refuses to drink while in Canada. This was good hoppy beer. Real beer!
The owner and staff were also very welcoming and attentive. We can't wait to go back.
Thank you for such a lovely afternoon Bayside Brewing Co. The Hudson Family as well as The Passien's

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank jennifer h
london ontario
“Great location and food is terrific”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Had a great lunch on the patio overlooking the water on a warm, sunny day. Restaurant has a wood fire stove to make pizzas, which are really good...and big! The staff were friendly and the service quick, which was important since I did not have lots of time. I would go back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank terryzavitz
Chatham, Canada
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had great hopes for this venue when it first opened. I believe this was my fourth visit. Firstly, it took four phone calls to get a reservation which is a long story in itself. We took our granddaughter with us who ordered from the children's menu - a pizza. She found it had too much garlic. My hubby and I shared the crab cakes for an appetizer which were quite good but were not hot enough. Hubby had the burger which he said was okay. I ordered the one piece fish and chips. Their French fries are excellent. The fish was cooked but the batter was mushy and should have been cooked longer. Long Pond Lager beer will probably keep folks coming back - it's excellent and my hubby had his growler refilled while there. I think we will give Bayside a pass for awhile until we start to hear the food has improved.

• Visited September 2013